For those times when you are feeling down and out because someone bailed on you and you think it’s because they don’t value spending time with you. Or, maybe you got fired from a job or were broken up with and you are doubting your own ability and self as a person. Maybe you got into a fight with your parents or significant other and you’re mad as hell or think life is unfair. Whatever the case, a deep breath and these words can help for a moment to calm yourself and offer a different perspective.
Sure they may not solve all of your problems, but no set of words can on their own. Maybe more conversations and reflection will be needed, but these can be that starting point to that journey. So yes, read this post now but save it for another time when you might need it even more than you do now. Perspective is important and when you are able to see the big picture as to why things are happening to you, the door opens for learning, growth and ultimately change.
- You will always mean the world to someone.
- Your smile can make someone who doesn’t even like you happy.
- Every night, someone thinks about you before they fall asleep.
- If someone seems to hate you, very often it’s only because they want to be like you.
- On average, at least a dozen people out there love you in their own way.
- Life’s too short to wake up every morning with regrets.
- Therefore love the people who treat you right, forget about those who don’t, and remember that everything happens for a reason.
- Even when you make the biggest ‘mistake’ of your life, something good will come out of it. It’s how the universe works.
- When you feel that the world has turned against you, try to look at it from a different perspective, and you’ll understand it’s just not the case.
- Always remember: when life offers you ‘another chance,’ pay attention to what you learned last time, and apply it now!
- If a new opportunity appears, take it. And if your whole life changes because of this, let it happen.
- No one said life was going to be easy. But we promise you, it’s worth it and you can grow a sh*t ton!