Wimbledon order of play: Roger Federer, Novak Djokovic and Rafael Nadal are all in action
Roger Federer is second on Centre Court after Novak Djokovic takes on David Goffin in the first match.
Rafael Nadal is the main attraction on Court 1 against American Sam Query.
Before that Guido Pella takes on Roberto Bautista Agut to see who can make a surprising semi-final appearance at Wimbledon.
Ahead of his match with Kei Nishikori, Federer is expecting a tough match as he looks to make more history at SW19.
He said: “I think it’s going to be tough. Plus he’s getting into quarters with a lot of energy.
“I remember some of the slams recently he arrived into the later stages of slams with maybe some tough matches going into it. So far it’s been really easy for him.
“I think he’s ready. I’m a big fan of his game. I think he’s got one of the best backhands in the game that we have right now. He’s a great return player. Solid mentally.
“I always thought he was a great talent. I know him since he’s probably 16, 17 years old. So it’s been nice to see him grow there.
“Yeah, I mean, I’ve played him on grass before, maybe never here. I know what to expect. I think there’s going to be no surprises from either one of us.
“It’s definitely going to be very different than today. We’ll see many more baseline rallies with some different shot-making than we saw with Berrettini today.”
Wimbledon order of play: Kei Nishikori takes on Roger Federer
Order of play for Wednesday, July 10
Centre Court (1pm start)
(1) Novak Djokovic (Ser) v (21) David Goffin (Bel)
(8) Kei Nishikori (Jpn) v (2) Roger Federer (Swi)
Court 1 (1pm start)
(26) Guido Pella (Arg) v (23) Roberto Bautista Agut (Spa)
Sam Querrey (USA) v (3) Rafael Nadal (Spa)
Court 2 (11am start)
(8) Anna-Lena Groenefeld (Ger) & Demi Schuurs (Ned) v (2) Barbora Krejcikova (Cze) & Katerina Siniakova (Cze)
(3) Su-Wei Hsieh (Tpe) & Barbora Zahlavova Strycova (Cze) v (6) Elise Mertens (Bel) & Aryna Sabalenka (Blr)
(1) Bruno Soares (Bra) & Nicole Melichar (USA) v Andy Murray (Gbr) & Serena Williams (USA)
Mario Ancic (Cro) & Wayne Black (Zim) v Xavier Malisse (Bel) & Max Mirnyi (Blr)
Wimbledon order of play: Roger Federer is looking to make more history
Court 3 (11am start)
Fernando Gonzalez (Chi) & Sebastien Grosjean (Fra) v Arnaud Clement (Fra) & Michael Llodra (Fra)
(8) Henri Kontinen (Fin) & John Peers (Aus) v (3) Raven Klaasen (Rsa) & Michael Venus (Nzl)
(8) Ivan Dodig (Cro) & Latisha Chan (Tpe) v (11) Edouard Roger-Vasselin (Fra) & Andreja Klepac (Slo)
(4) John Peers (Aus) & Shuai Zhang (Chn) v Robert Lindstedt (Swe) & Jelena Ostapenko (Lat)
Court 12 (11am start)
Danielle Collins (USA) & Bethanie Mattek-Sands (USA) v (4) Gabriela Dabrowski (Can) & Yi Fan Xu (Chn)
Matwe Middelkoop (Ned) & Zhaoxuan Yang (Chn) v Marcus Daniell (Nzl) & Jennifer Brady (USA)
Artem Sitak (Nzl) & Laura Siegemund (Ger) v (3) Ante Pavic (Cro) & Gabriela Dabrowski (Can)
Court 18 (11am start)
Tracy Austin (USA) & Andrea Jaeger (USA) v Marion Bartoli (Fra) & Daniela Hantuchova (Svk)
(5) Wesley Koolhof (Ned) & Kveta Peschke (Cze) v Aisam-Ul-Haq Qureshi (Pak) & Nadiia Kichenok (Ukr)
Conchita Martinez (Spa) & Barbara Schett (Aut) v Kim Clijsters (Bel) & Rennae Stubbs (Aus)