- 0450-The BeanCast: Grimace Was His Real FatherThis Week: Saul Colt, Dan Goldgeier, and Peter Shankman join Bob to discuss TV's identity crisis, the biggest news from Google I/O, IoT legal landmines, the wisdom of social media as a career choice, plus this week's #AdFail5.
- 0449-The BeanCast: Perfect For Mother's DayThis Week: Saul Colt, Michelle Excell, and David Spark join Bob to discuss Amazon's growing threat to search, the Vivendi/Havas merger, the impact of everyday influencers, untapped opportunities in weed marketing, plus this week's #AdFail5.
- 0448-The BeanCast: My Secret SauceThis Week: Rose Cameron, Saul Colt, Lisa Laporte, Scott Monty, and John J. Wall join Bob to discuss evolving the New Fronts, Facebook's over-reliance on ads, viral overload, SnapChat's self-serve ad platform, plus this week's
- 0447-TheBeanCast: Like a NASCAR Stock CarThis Week: Saul Colt, Colin Glaum, Jonathan Sackett, and Hal Thomas join Bob to discuss the impact of shunning programmatic, Instagram's growing impact, Google's long-game for Google+, video insights through A.I., plus this week's #AdFail5.
- 0446-The BeanCast: A.I. or B.S.
- 0445-The BeanCast: Okay, GoogleThis Week: David Burn, Saul Colt, Aaron Strout, and Alan Wolk join Bob to discuss digital misalignment, an ad blocking super weapon, BK playing with voice activation, whether the Pepsi ad was actually appreciated, plus this week's #AdFail5.
- 0444-The BeanCast: The Leather Pottery EpisodeThis Week: Jay Baer, Farrah Bostic, and Tamsen Webster join Bob to discuss the issues with in-house creative, fostering better agency relationships, whether New York still needs to be adland's capital, data vs programming, plus this week's #AdFail5.
- 0443-The BeanCast: MetrosexualThis Week: Saul Colt, Howard Greenstein, Joseph Jaffe, and Jason Keath join Bob to discuss Chase's big realization, complacency about brand safety, influencer posts for programmatic, April Fool's Day 2017, plus this week's #AdFail5.
- 0442-The BeanCast: Millennials Love SitcomsThis Week: Marc Goldberg, Scott Stratten, Scott Vaughan, and Tom Webster join Bob to discuss Google's response to their issues, TV's digital advantages, the data integration problem, whether sitcoms are more effective for ads, plus this week's #AdFail5.
- 0441-The BeanCast: Garanimals For AdvertisingThis Week: Christopher Baccus, Emily Binder, Jeffrey Hayzlett, and David Spark join Bob to discuss adland's biggest problem, why brands are going all-in on digital, Google's extremist problem, more ANA demands for digital transparency, plus this week's #AdFail5.
A podcast is rich media, such as audio or video, distributed via RSS. Feeds like this one provide updates whenever there is new content. FeedBurner makes it easy to receive content updates in popular podcatchers.
Fancy a holiday in rural France ?
Find your ideal holiday accommodation in France, with peace of mind that all our properties are officially registered
Our aim is to provide potential holiday makers with a choice of properties, all of which are officially recognised by the French authorities as holiday lettings. Every gite and holiday accommodation on our website is registered in France in one of two ways. It is either registered with the local Mayor as a tourism/short stay property or is is registered as a holiday letting business in France and so has a SIRET number. We will not advertise any properties unless we have seen evidence of this. If you want anymore information about this, please do contact us.