What the US Government in ANTARCTICA But Covered Up “Operation Highjump”. and Andmiral Byrd, 1947 ended in the US quitting their “Training Mission” there. What was the reason? What did they find?
“2 Oases” and a region of ice-free lakes and land. More than 300,000 square miles of unpathed territory were charted on aerial mapping operations. Their observations proved that radical changes would have to be made on existing maps of the Antarctic.
– Operation Highjump commenced 26 August 1946 and ended in late February 1947. Task Force 68 included 4,700 men, 13 ships, and multiple aircraft. The primary mission of Operation Highjump was to establish the Antarctic research base Little America IV.
1) What the U.S. Government found, then covered up, in Antarctica will blow your mind!, Intellihub Oct 21, 2015
2) Antarctica Wikimedia commons images (Thumbnail image Antarctic Expedition cruise by Liam Quinn
3) Admiral Byrd Wikimedia commons images
4) Music – Youtube Audio Library
Fancy a holiday in rural France ?
Find your ideal holiday accommodation in France, with peace of mind that all our properties are officially registered
Our aim is to provide potential holiday makers with a choice of properties, all of which are officially recognised by the French authorities as holiday lettings. Every gite and holiday accommodation on our website is registered in France in one of two ways. It is either registered with the local Mayor as a tourism/short stay property or is is registered as a holiday letting business in France and so has a SIRET number. We will not advertise any properties unless we have seen evidence of this. If you want anymore information about this, please do contact us.
Dont forget to “Like” us on Facebook